CF – Series Drain-Line Cable Heater
The series heating cable CDLA is usually installed in domestic and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning appliances. The vulcanized joint and the built in cold part provide the cable with a waterproof structure, so as to allow its installation directly inside the pipelines. It is supplied already cut to measure and ready to use: its length cannot be shortened by the end user.
General technical features
- Supply voltage: 230V
- Power: 40w/m
- External diameter: 5,5mm ± 0,2mm (excluding the vulcanized joint)
- Insulation: silicone (standard models available according to table)
- Minimum bending radius: 15mm
- Operating temperatures: from -60°C to + 200°C
- Length of heating and cold parts customizable on request
- Metal braiding and grounding wire available on request
- Available certifications: EC
- Produced and tested according to the EN60335 standard.
- Compliance with the 2014/35/EU directive