NIZ – TGGT-400 Fiberglass Insulated Heat Resistance Wire (400°C)
High temperature wire is nickel-tin plated copper, braided with Tri-Layered Fiberglass + Silicone Resin provides
superior abrasion resistance in the oven, stove and other applications. The ceramic fiber and jacketed fiberglass are
high quality fiberglass that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 400°C. This
material resists most acids and alkali and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents.
The wire can be used in various thermal places ranging from household appliances, lighting devices, industrial
machines, to high-temperature oven.
– Nominal voltage: 600V
– Temperature range: -80ºC ~ +400ºC
– O.D. Tolerance: ±0.1mm ~ ±0.5mm
– Testing voltage: 2000VAC
– Conductor: Nickel-Tin Plated Copper
– Insulator: Tri-Layered Fiberglass + Silicone Resin
– Braid Colour: White/Red (Strip)